Get Ready to Impress Dad this Father’s Day with Olivia’s Bourbon Glazed Steak
- 4 ribeye steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Brush the steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
- Place the steaks on the grill and sear for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix together soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Brush the glaze over the steaks as they cook.
- Continue to cook until the steak reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Why This Recipe Is Perfect for Father’s Day
Father’s Day is all about showing dad how much you appreciate him, and what better way to do that than by cooking up a delicious steak? Olivia’s bourbon glazed steak takes things up a notch with a sweet and savory glaze made with bourbon, soy sauce, and brown sugar. This recipe is perfect for the grill-master dad who loves a good steak and a good drink.
A Few Tips to Make Your Steak Even Better
- Let your steak come to room temperature before grilling.
- Don’t skip the resting step! Letting the steak rest allows the juices to redistribute for a tender and juicy cut.
- Experiment with different types of bourbon to find your favorite flavor.
- Don’t forget the sides! Serve your bourbon glazed steak with some grilled vegetables or a baked potato for a complete meal.
So fire up that grill, grab some bourbon, and get ready to impress dad this Father’s Day with Olivia’s bourbon glazed steak. It’s sure to become a new family favorite!